Your sweet little baby is sleeping next to you. What comes next?
Often referred to as the fourth trimester, your time postpartum should be protected and valued. Adjusting to life with a newborn is a big transition- let me support you and your family through that journey.
Postpartum support includes:
- Emotional and physical support after birth (processing birth story, physical support to complete daily living tasks, especially after a c-section)
- Benkung Belly Binding (beautiful wraps available for purchase)
- Warm oil massages (30 minutes)
- Newborn care and education (basic feeding, changing, using wraps/carriers, discussion regarding routines)
- Basic household duties (sweeping, taking out trash, loading dishwasher)
- Setup of a meal train (if preferred)
- Congee or other preferred warming meal cooked in your home, just for you!
Night care includes:
- 9 hours of overnight care for infants up to 8 months of age to include all nighttime duties (feeding, changing, sleep routines). Times are typically 9:30pm-6:30am.
- With night time care families must provide a place for the doula to sleep- either an air mattress in the baby’s room, a spare bedroom with a monitor, or a full-sized couch.